Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Road Tripping
We are about to hit the road for Santa Cruz!! This blog will temporarily shut down but we are hoping to have it up and running very soon. So I guess we will post with you all somewhere in the near future. We will try and post when we get there, but who knows how long it will take to settle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
God bless you, Farley's! Have a safe trip! Make some memories! I know God has a place all picked out for you and we are praying that he reveals it to you quickly!=) It's a good thing you are flexible! We will miss you greatly!
Settle? What's that? Are you settled yet? We moved two years ago and I'm not settled yet! Hee-hee!
Ha! Ha! I'm with the Youngs on this one. Are you settled yet? I think the last time we were settled anywhere was about four years ago and not too far from where you are. After almost a year here in Spokane I think I would classify us as half settled.
I hope the road treats you well. And we are praying that you will get your housing situation squared away soon!
Sorry we didn't get to really say goodbye, but I prefer it that way. Goodbyes do not get easier no matter how many you've done. So, as we say in Spanish, "We'll see each other."
we can't wait to see your new house! believe it or not you guys have had more success in that department than alot of other "large" families around here ;-)
Post a Comment