Thursday, August 14, 2008

Camp Pendleton


Uncle Tom catching his crazy nephew



Tom and Cedric


Cedric and Keanna



Uncle Tom with his adoring nieces and nephew



Tank fun



She looks vicious



Marine museum



Happy cousins




Isaiah and Zori



Tom's certificate of completion for his mission in Iraq



Tom's homecoming was full of signs, balloons, food and tons of love (good job Crystal)



Tom showed us all of his cool trophies from the war. The one in the box is a super cool light that goes on his gun.



This is an award he received during his time in Iraq. He is more than a little modest and failed to mention this to anyone (not even his wife who he talked to almost everyday) until he found it while unpacking.



Keanna with the girls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you guys should post a family tree so I can get all of your siblings in order! looks like you had a great trip!

Ivanna said...

Looks like you're having fun. I'm glad your brother got to have such a nice home-coming!

jessiparkert said...

Looks like so much fun! We are glad Tommy is safe back with his family for a bit. I cannot believe how much Cedrick looks like Tommy! We are so excited to see you soon! Tell the kids we miss them lots.