Friday, April 24, 2009

It has been a long time and I feel more like a visitor then a host. Sorry for all of you who keep looking and find the same old posts. I must confess that my faithfulness to blogging has dropped a bit because I am a facebook junky and find it lower maintenance then a blog. But I did want to post some pics of some skirts that I have been working on. I love making clothes for the girls and I am trying to get them a good storehouse before the heat hits. So here are a few of the skirts that I have made over the last couple of months. And the hangers I had to fancy a bit so I decided to go with ric-rac. Pretty fun! And while I was working on laundry today the kids created a really cool Lego world.







4 comments:

Brittany Martin said...

Those skirts are pretty cute--do you make adult sizes too?

the Young family said...

I LOVE the skirts! Can't wait to do some crafty things with you in JUNE!!

Anonymous said...

you are too much, these are all so cute! your girls are very blessed!

shana bartlett said...

I always mean to comment on the girls skirts. I am super impressed
and I love your style!