Cedric "Grandma what is that thing that is a pole but then turns into a vacuum?"
Grandam " I am not sure what you are talking about sweety."
Cedric "Grandma you need to think, because sometimes if you think really hard you can know things."
Cedric "Dad, let me smell your foot." Cedric smells Jason's foot and says, "if I could kill that, I would eat it."
Cedric " Dad do you want some of my money, I keep it out in my big red piggy bank and my purple piggy bank." Cedric asked Jason this question after he raided our cars. The colors of said cars are red and purple.
This one is from the summer.
There was a lovely group of olderish men of the rather largish variety sitting in the sun with their shirts off. They where heavily tatooed and where speaking loudly amongst themselves.
Cedric walked right up to them and said, "arrrgh" very loudly and walked away. The men said "arrgh" back and laughed.
Zori came home from school the other day singing a song about vampires. It sounded like a real song and I asked her if she learned this school (wondering to myself why a good christian school would teach such things). "No mom, I made it up." Well I was proud of her spontanoes song writing abilites but did have a chat about content material.
Cedric "Mom, I want to give the church a quater from my piggy bank."
Moom "Thats great sweaty, have daddy help you get it out."
The conversation continues with Jason
Cedric "Dad, I need a baggy because I am going to give God some money."
Dad "Oh, thats a really good idea."
Cedric "Yeah, I know it is. God loves money."

1 comment:
Erin,
These are such sweet little stories.
Post a Comment