Abby is seven! We had so much fun celebrating her birthday. She is holding her catepillars in the fourth picture down and is so excited to watch them grow and change. This kit came with the caterpillars and a huge net to put all 10 of them in once they have chrysalized. She is bringing it to school and it will become a science project for the school. She was such a joy on her birthday and said a couple of choice things that I must share. After she had opened a couple of presents she jumped up and declared, " this is just too much, I don't deserve it." And when she went to bed she said "mom thank you, thank you for everything." She is a sweet heart and I love watching her grow up. Zori adores her sister and felt very loved by Abby who eagerly shared her new toys with the others. Zori pointed out to me how nice her sister is and asked me if Abby was old enough now to babysit her and Cedric. I love my kids and must say that they are a super sweet bunch.

No comments:
Post a Comment