This is a little post to let you all know that nothing in our situation has changed much. Jason is in Santa Cruz looking for a place for us. And the kids and I are at Debi's (my mother-in-laws house) still enjoying Spokane. We were convinced that being there would make all the difference but it has proved to be even more discouraging (I say this with a smile on my face because I think it is really funny). He has been told several times that his family is too big. One property management company told him that of all the rentals they had available there was only one possibility of an owner accepting a large family of five; the reason for their hope in this particular owner was they knew nothing about him/her. There was one lead that was really strong and Jason had an appointment to see the property but the manager did not call back as promised with the exact time of the appointment. Jason went to the office this morning to make sure that the appointment would be secured when he was told that the property had been pulled from the market this morning because the owner decided that he was going to completely remodel the house. So, I think that you all are not praying hard enough about this situation and yes, it has definitely reached "situation" status. Be encouraged that we really need your faithful prayers and be specific about time, sooner is better then later.
Thanks and Hopefully the next update will be the one about our new address.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
this is a comment to let you all know that I know that many of you are pouring your prayers on us and we are very much obliged. The comment was just for the friends who have been slacking off.
OUch! I'm on it. Don't worry!
Hello there Farley family! This is your cousin Stephanie:). Megan informed us all of your blogging page, so I looked it up and wanted to let you all know that we are indeed praying hardcore for you guys with your big move. God will provide and we will be praying for that to happen sooner rather than later. I'm really bummed we never actually got to get together while you all were here with the exception of seeing you guys briefly downtown and at Tommy and Crystal's wedding. Please know that there are many of us here that are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted on things. I love being able to keep up with you guys via blogging now. God bless you all and we will be in touch:).
In Christ,
Stephanie and Aaron
Post a Comment