Thursday, May 22, 2008


We Farley's have been busy bees the last couple of weeks. I will try to give you a visual update, but be warned, I have no idea what I am doing. Live and learn. These photos are way out of order but they allow you to peek into our fun over the last couple of weeks. Hold on and enjoy the view!!!





You MacIntosh's totally rule!!! Violet is amazing!


Abby is striking a pose at Riverfront Park.


WE love the Atwoods!!! Thanks for feeding us, housing us and laughing with us.

We went downtown last weekend to say goodbye to the carousel. Grandma came along and we had a blast!!!





1 comment:

Brittany Martin said...

Goodbye carousel, Hello Santa Cruz Boardwalk! We're excited to have you here!!
Leif can't understand why you're not living on Farley Dr. The Martins live on Martin Dr., why don't the Farleys live on Farley Dr.? Of course, we'd love you to be on Martin Dr. too!

What a great picture of Annie and her girls--yeah MacIntosh's!