Debi is a dedicated Grandma. She climbed into this little tent to hang out with Cedric. We all learned that getting out is a little trickier then getting in!!! This is a life lesson that can be applied to almost anything!! Thanks Grandma.
Uncle Aaron helped Abby practice her swimming skills.
This is taken at Chris and Barbs house. They are the parents of Aunt Michelle and some of the most hospitable people that I have ever met!! Thanks for everything!!
Grandma with her new granddaughter Lyla.
Aunt Michelle and her baby.
One of the best parts of the trip was Abby's 6th birthday. She had a day full of fun that started at the hotel restaurant. The waiters where kind of enough to honor our birthday morning tradition of chocolate chip pancakes. This enlightened them of her birthday and they brought her a piece of chocolate cake (for breakfast). Of course they sang the song and had a candle lit for her. Grandma then treated the clan to a day at the zoo. We had a blast and the Giraffe was by far Abby's favorite animal.
Zori posing with the monkey mural.
Abby is feeding the giraffe. She said the tongue felt slimy and gooey.
Train fun!
Uncle Nick and Cedric are waiting for the train.
Cedric and Jason are looking at an exotic bird.
Penguin fun.
Penguins are so cool.
Grandma and Zori at the Zoo
I do not remember which day we did the bike ride but it was so much fun. Jason and I had a hard time peddeling and realized that we are more of the sedintary type. OK we knew this already but it was confirmed on this trip.
We had a blast and are settling back into normal life. We already miss everyone and cannot wait until Christmas when Debi will come and stay with us.
Thanks for a good trip Debi!!!

1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a fun trip. I'm trying to start a blog page.I'm not very good at all this blogging stuff. I love you and I wish Thanksgiving was this week!!!Kelly
Post a Comment