Cedric lovin his new flip flops
Story time with dad
"What in the world is this?" you ask. Well let me tell you. Cedric has become master of the potty!!! We are really excited about it. We have to celebrate everything so this is their "undie" celebration. I went out after the kids where in bed to do a little shopping. Big boy undies where at the top of my list. And then I found them...big boy truck undies. They where awesome and I new that Cedric would be elated when he set his eyes on his new undies. I put them on his bed while he was sleeping and when he awoke, he found a mound of new undies. They where his and he new they symbolized something huge, he had to show the grills (that is how he says girls). So the girls rejoiced with their brother in his new found treasures. It quickly turned into undie wars and undie heads ( that is what you see above) but they where clean and I think this was there little family initiation into the world of cotton bottoms, so I happily sat on the sidelines and laughed my encouraging, motherly laugh!!!

3 comments:
Very nice. It sure looks like the children had fun!
What a great way to celebrate. Providence and I will occasionally dress up as undie heads just for fun. Fun in her book anyhow.
It is nice to know that others have discovered the joy of being an undie head!!!
Post a Comment