Thursday, July 10, 2008

Games

My kids are hilarious!! They where all playing in the girls room and I thought I would go on in and see what game it was. Abby was just telling Cedric that he was dead. Cedric is very skilled in the ways of imagination and instantly rolled over and died just as commanded. I then jumped on in and said that for breakfast this morning we should have roasted Cedric monster. Abby then informed me that we could not for Cedric was there cat. Cedric jumped up immediately and began to meow like a sweet little house kitty would do. So I was just calling the sweet kitty over so that I could pet his sweet head when Abby added that her pet kitty was very bad. At that very moment Cedric's continence changed and contorted into a wicked little kitty and his sweet meow became a horrible shriek. He then lunged at me in perfect bad kitty form . And then I lost it. We all started laughing and this happily ended our morning imagination game. I love mornings!!

1 comment:

Reno said...

Cedric's continence?