Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jason, California, and Hugs

So I am officially from California, I can prove it because I have a license. The reason that I say that is because I am regularly accused of not being a native. This is also true. When I ask how people can tell, they always say that it is because I keep "blocking hugs with a hand-shake" well, in order to "go local" I have done some research and now, you can benefit from my research.


2 comments:

Ivanna said...

This is the first video I saw from Video Jug a few years ago. It was so funny-I watched it many times. Glad to know you're learning how to give hugs. (And I guess I haven't gone in for a hug yet...)

Terri said...

So, I think you're being humble and seriously learning how to give and receive man hugs from this video. Kent thinks you're being very sarcastic and making fun of huggy men. Who's right? ;)