Thursday, November 6, 2008
Sing, Sing, Sing
Abby woke me up early yesterday. I usually beat the kids out of bed but she was my alarm clock and I happily woke to her smiling face. Jason was already off to work so I invited her to come on in and snuggle. I very casually informed her that Obama is to be the next President. She was a bit sad at first (she knows enough of him to be uncomfortable). I reminded her of the True King of Kings and that His throne is never shaken and He his plans for this place cannot be undone. We prayed for Obama and our country. The talk ended quietely and I submitted to the story. We are wondering what will be next. I got out of bed and was called back by Abby who had a marvelous idea. "Mom lets sing God the Lord is Known in Judah. That will crush the gates of hell, right?" So we sang the song and cheerfuly set out to meet the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment