Saturday, August 22, 2009

Read All About It

Wow, I am amazed that the summer is ending for us Farleys. We were busy, busy, busy and had a super time with so many wonderful visitors. We had a whirl-wind of a summer and are wondering if every summer in CA will be as crazy. We also found out some fun news in June and it is the main contributing factor to my complete abandonment of this blog.....we are expecting Farley child number 4!! We are all really excited and hope to meet this guy sometime in January. The kids are so excited and Abby is constantly coming up with ways that she can help me with the new baby! Zori has been a faithful visitor on my really sick days and fills me up with hugs and kisses. And Cedric, well Cedric thinks that we should name the baby Cedric after him!! My kids crack me up and fill my day with joy and I am so excited to see what this new Farley will be like!!!

2 comments:

the Young family said...

so it's a boy? yippee!! how are you feeling? I want to see preggo pics of you!

Farley Family said...

Hi Teri. It sure looks like a boy on the ultrasound! I am not feeling my best but that is all apart of the package. It seems like such a clear picture of the gospel....life comes from death and in this scenario I am the prophet enacting death so that an eternal soul in my tummy can grow and live! Pregnant pictures is something I only did with the first! Sorry for the disappointment.